Daubenspeck and Associates’ executive search efforts are focused on the recruitment of high-impact individuals—those candidates whose expertise, leadership, and professionalism is integral to the long term success of an organization. We are experts in the professional craft of retained executive recruitment, cross-border appointments, culture match, and diversity selection. We are experienced in succession planning, team building and organizational development, and structural and position design.
We work with our clients to come to a true and deep understanding of their business and culture. By dialoguing with the key members of a client’s organization, we build consensus as to the needs of the enterprise and the problems they are facing. We then consult on the design and structure of a functional position, and develop a profile and search strategy to locate the individual best poised to fit culturally and fulfill those needs in the long term.
Daubenspeck and Associates’ consultants serve clients in several practice areas:
- Chief Executive Officer and Board Directors
- Human Resources Executive and direct reports
- Chief Financial Officer and Controller
- Chief Information Officer and direct reports
- Operations and General Management
- Research and Development
- Diplomacy, Protocol, and Event Planning
- Chief Information Security Officer and direct reports
- Chief Business Officer
- Deans, Provost, Faculty and Administration within Higher Education
- Financial Services
- Business and Professional Services
- Media and Advertising
We do more than simply fill a position; we build organizational capability.